A Local Business Contacts, powered by Yellow Era India Consulting Pvt. Ltd. would like to offer you good service and therefore find it important that it is clear what you can expect from us. Below you will find our general terms and conditions that apply to our services to you.
Do you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions? Please feel free to contact us via the email address email@example.com or the telephone number +91-9621100444.
1. Partner (s) : service providers - legal entities and natural persons - who enter into an agreement with us for the purpose of receiving Quotations.
2. You: the applicant - legal or natural person - who fills out a request for quotation via the Offer Website.
3. 3. Request for Quotation: a request sent by a visitor to the Website to contact Partners via the DialCiti.com, a Local Business Contacts, powered by Yellow Era India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
4. Website: all websites that Offer operates for its services.
1. These general terms and conditions apply to the Quotation Request that Dialciti offers you via the Website. If you place a request for a quote, these general terms and conditions apply between you and the Quote.
2. It is only possible to deviate from these general terms and conditions if you have explicitly agreed on this in writing with Offer prior to your Request for Quotation.
3. Dialciti has the right to change these general terms and conditions. You agree that the latest version of these general terms and conditions always apply between Offer and you.
1. You can request a free quote for a service specified by you via the Offer website.
2. Dialciti sends your request for a quotation to a maximum of five relevant Partners who offer the service you are looking for.
3. Dialciti brings together supply and demand with its services. The quotation is not a party to any agreement that you and a Partner may have with each other.
1. If the Dialciti receives your request for a quotation, it will assess this request. If the request is complete, it will forward it to the Partners who have selected the Offer for you based on the data from your request for quotation.
2. Dialciti does not guarantee that the Partners will contact you.
1. Dialciti would like her services to meet your expectations. If you have a complaint about the services, Dialciti must report this via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complaints will be handled if they are submitted in writing via the aforementioned email address. The complaint must contain a description of the situation and any supporting documents.
3. Dialciti strives to respond to the complaint within five working days.
1. Dialciti is only liable for direct damage from you, which is directly and exclusively the result of a shortcoming.
2. Dialciti is not liable for damage that arises because it was based on incorrect or incomplete information provided by you.
3. Dialciti is not liable for damage caused by acts and/or omissions of a Partner.
4. The liability is in any case limited to the amount that its insurer pays out in that case.
5. The limitations of liability included in this article do not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence.
If any provision of these terms is void or voidable, that will not change the validity of the rest of the agreement. The invalid or voided part is replaced by a provision that follows the content of the invalid provision as much as possible.
India law applies to agreements that are subject to these general terms and conditions.
Disputes between Parties regarding agreements that are subject to these general terms and conditions are the exclusive competence of the District Court.
Receive advertiser details instantly
Discover new projects/properties to
your liking via email/sms
Our experts will get in touch to help
you out when required
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly